Slideshow Panel!
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
greenturtle407 29th Dec 2014

Likes 2

I am wanting to update the look of my clan's website an I like the look of the Slideshow Panel. Is there any way that I can get the slideshow to show up ONLY on the home page and not every single page that my members go to? I don't want that slideshow to be on evert page. 

Thanks,

green
Evie 30th Dec 2014

Likes 73

Hello Green,

You can always choose which page you want it to show. When you are adding a customized panel, you will be asked which page you want to display that specific panel, if it's homepage only or all the other pages.

Enjoy your site!
Simo 1st Jan 2015

Likes 264

I can see your slideshow panel, but its full of HTML code not images, Maybe its a work in progress, just thought id let you know.

http://i.imgur.com/JkHvVx ... g.jpg
Last Edit: 1st Jan 2015 by Simo
Evie 2nd Jan 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Please give us ample time to investigate on this.

We appreciate your patience on getting this resolved.

greenturtle407 2nd Jan 2015

Likes 2

Thank You Simo, I know it is. I just left it that way. I need it put in BB Code but all I have is it in HTML. As for the slideshow panel, it still put's it on every page without giving me that option. I was originally hoping to use the slideshow provided by iclanwebsites but that doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks,

green
Simo 2nd Jan 2015

Likes 264

By any chance when you added the slideshow did you select default? You should be able to choose which pages you want the slideshow to appear on but if you clicked default it would apply the slideshow to each page that has the default layout.

greenturtle407 5th Jan 2015

Likes 2

Ok Simo, sorry it's been a while. I have tried to deselect "Default" and I never got any other selections beneath it. I don't know if this will make a difference but I don't have a paid account for my website. Also, when I delete something and save it, it dosent show that it is saved under the panels section. It does save it on the website but not under the panels section.

Thanks again,

green
Beans 1709 6th Jan 2015

Likes 210

to show it only on the homepage you just tick the one that has (homepage).

that will deselect the default option.

greenturtle407 7th Jan 2015

Likes 2

The only option that I am getting is "Default", that it no other option come up for me to click on.
Beans 1709 7th Jan 2015

Likes 210

ok got the solution.

admin panel --> panel layouts.
-->edit default.
-->click on slideshow and delete it. save defaul panel layout.

-->go back to admin panel-->panel layouts.
-->edit (Homepage)
-->add slideshow, edit it and save.

hope this helps

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter