Smiley Support.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
The CLAN Clan 12th Feb 2013

Likes 0

Please disregard my previous post. I was being paranoid about not getting an activation email. I would like to ask now, how can I, if it is possible, to delete the default smilies? They are getting in the way of some of the custom ones I would like to add. I wanted to add the "OKAY" Rage Face as a smiley under the code : okay : but it ends up looking like this

kay:

Any ideas/help? All is appreciated!

http://www.theclanclan.ne ... t
Created with iHosting HQ!

JamesAdmin 12th Feb 2013

Likes 293

Several people have requested this. It's not possible now but it only makes sense to be able to disable smileys...
MooTactics 12th Feb 2013

Likes 4

Actually I have ran a website where you could replace every smiley image with one of your own and you could even create new ones ( by entering code on one box, then the image url on the right side ) ex [ ^.^ ] [url here] could come out with a smiling chibi image

I think its a good idea to make them replaceable/delete-able to help make the forums as interesting as possible
Plus something in the profile that you can check off to disable smileys when that users makes a post
like lets say If I don't want smiley faces to show up in any of my posts that the website uses, i could just check a box in my edit profile and BAM, done! now they don't show up anymore. I have seen that before as well!

So lets say i wanted to replace the originals with these, it would replace them with something more accustomed to my own taste giving the maximum customization that you can offer! (check spoiler)

The Bird of Hermes is my name.

Eating my wings to make me tame.

fapclan 28th Apr 2014

Likes 0

To bring up a old post, is the enable/disable smilies feature working correctly allready?
I just unticked the enable smilies since i uploaded my own custom smilies but the default ones still show up in the smiley dropdown.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter