some questions looking for answers
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
JunK 12th Jan 2016

Likes 16

Hello IclanWebsite,

I really want to thank you that I can make a great website, not for my clan but im trying to make a community more.

So like I said, I want to make a tournament website specially for 1 game and thats America's Army 2.5. . It isn't that easy to make a good community website up here since this provider is more for making a clan website. 

So a few questions to make it more a look a like community;
- Is it possible to add to the ''RANKS'' a system that if you have like minimum of 10 post you getting a another rank?
- Is it possible to put into ROSTERS for each roster a password or anything like that so people who are registering on the website can join it through out adding a password and a admin doesn't need to do that
- Is it possible to add a Match Results between the Rosters ? 

I hope to hear from you soon
MIGaming 12th Jan 2016

Likes 13

I don't know about the rosters question but,

in the admin panel you can use the 'automations' tool. New condition = number of posts (specify amount), action 'add secondary ranks and click on the rank you wish. So, you would just need to create several automations for your tiered system.
JunK 14th Jan 2016

Likes 16

Ty for the response
JunK 14th Jan 2016

Likes 16

Can a admin give me answers on the questions?
[Admin]Arnulfo 15th Jan 2016

Likes 120

- Is it possible to add to the ''RANKS'' a system that if you have like minimum of 10 post you getting a another rank? This can actually be done through Automations.

- Is it possible to put into ROSTERS for each roster a password or anything like that so people who are registering on the website can join it through out adding a password and a admin doesn't need to do that? We don't have this feature because want our users especially the owners have the main access on the website and also for security purposes. You can actually assign some members of yours to make this for you through giving them an admin access, you can do this by going to Admin Panel > Menu > Admin Access, just assign a power to your certain member to edit your rosters.

- Is it possible to add a Match Results between the Rosters ? We currently don't have this option yet on our features.

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter