Sponsorship
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Gorm 18th Aug 2014

Likes 437

We currently use iClan Websites for our webpage/forums.  We are a huge gaming community that is internationally known with hundreds of members.  We were simply inquiring into the posibility or interest in some type of sponsorship through iClan. 

Visibility for your company would reach hundreds per day both on our website as well as out extreamly active teamspeak.  IN addition of the wide variety of games we support we are even registered in the diamond ranking within Clan Wars for CoD Ghosts as well as owners of one of the top 50 DayZ servers in the world which reaches thousands of users daily.

If interested or simply have any questions please ask.

Our website is www.ethixgaming.com and team speak is ts.ethixgaming.com

Signature Picture

Board of Directors

Dawn 18th Aug 2014

Likes 43

Hi there, please take a look at the criteria for qualification here: http://www.iclanwebsites. ... es-were-sponsoring/.

If you think you are qualified, feel free to send us a ticket for your application and your Twitter/Facebook/Youtube details and we will review your application. Thank you!
Gorm 19th Aug 2014

Likes 437

Thank you for your quick reply. I guess where I am confused is, we meet and exceed every single on of the requirements except for 1.

"You haven’t already been a paying iClan Websites customer"

Why get penalized for being a paying customer??? We tried your product, we like you product, we now look to get sponsored as we have succeded with your product yet because we chose to go with the "paying" rather than "free" option with you, we then dont get to be eligable for the same bennifits those that did not chose to go the extra mile and pay for services get?

Just seems a bit backwards is all.

Signature Picture

Board of Directors

fapclan 21st Aug 2014

Likes 0

I have to agree on this!

When i first received the e-mail showing you guys are ready to sponsor i was like hell yeah, cool boom man.
Then i saw the same line as Gorm is talking about and i was like WTF?

Why "punish" a allready paying client?
Specially paying customers should get extra benefits!

Gorm 22nd Aug 2014

Likes 437

Too True.

Oh well. If a company is not willing to think a bit "outside" the box as well as extend promo/good faith offers to current clientel rather than just focus on new buisness then that will ultimatly be their loss.

As a clan that is already recieving the bennifits of sponsorship from companies like Monster Energy Drink, ect then when the time to decide to continue with the current host for our website as well as teamspeak, comes up then I guess if standard practice is to cater only to new potential clientel rather than established and proven clients then reaching out to shop around and see who wants to bennifit from the exposure of a community with what we have to offer will be an easy desision.

I'ts too bad when a company doesnt have the forward thinking from a marketing perspective to think outside the box.

Ah Well

Signature Picture

Board of Directors

Furious-F 22nd Aug 2014

Likes 569

I believe that it's a chance for new growing fast communities / clans etc to grown even more.

I understand what you want to say but if you're that big gaming community, even if you have to pay a lot of servers etc, you surely will have some donators who really help out.

Think that from a different side, as a new growing community which is hard for it to move on. It has a lot of chances to become more and more better but it doesn't have help from anywhere. What iClanWebsites did I'm surely that helped a lot of Owners who are really grateful.

Anyway, I'm sure that you'll find a way out because iClanWebsites is one of the best WebHosters I ever used in my gaming life as a CoD4:MW Clan Owner with the greatest support

Signature Picture

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ~ Mae West
“Ride or die, remember?” ~ Vin Diesel

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter