Staminus.net DDOS Info Showing Up in Site Previews
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Smitty Jagerman 8th Feb 2015

Likes 44

Hello again!  When posting links to our site, ever since roughly 4-5 hours ago, we've been experiencing the following in all previews...

Now obviously I don't want members of my community anywhere to get the impression that we've been DDOS'ed when we clearly haven't. Everything on the site is up and running and we've experienced zero downtime... I'll link it now, http://www.edcofficial.co ... m/

However, this message continues to pop up on link previews.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Signature Picture
JamesAdmin 8th Feb 2015

Likes 293

Hey,

That pages is just a security page to verify that you are a human being and not a bot.

I'm just guessing here that Facebook has cached that page. I'm also guessing they will remove that cache soon.
Smitty Jagerman 8th Feb 2015

Likes 44

QuoteHey,

That pages is just a security page to verify that you are a human being and not a bot.

I'm just guessing here that Facebook has cached that page. I'm also guessing they will remove that cache soon.

This persists up to this point, across all browsers and for all my members who try. It takes place on any website where link previews are attempted like reddit and Facebook.

Signature Picture
Smitty Jagerman 16th Feb 2015

Likes 44

Guys this is getting a bit ridiculous. Once again people logging into our site (and I've tested on other iclan sites) are getting this stamina DDOS screen crap, got it right now trying to get into the forums here and post this..

And as if this weren't enough, the link previews are starting to reflect it AGAIN for many members attempting to post links to our site.  Not only is this embarrassing but it is also preventing us from getting our site out there.

We are premium members and have paid for this hosting service. Surely you can remedy this so that our site can appear the way we intend it to.

Please respond.

Thank you.

Signature Picture
JamesAdmin 16th Feb 2015

Likes 293

Thanks for posting. Our customers are being hit by DDoS attacks fairly regularly so this is our defence against it. Its either this or everything goes offline. We're currently working on additional protection though, so this should be temporary.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter