Support Regarding Payment And Teamspeak
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
pHuK 3rd Nov 2014

Likes 0

Hello,

My story so far is as follows.

Basically early hours Sunday morning I decided to upgrade my website to Premium plus and also ticked the box for Teamspeak Server in which I paid £15.95 in total. After sorting out website i decided to try and set up a Teamspeak server which I didnt manage because it kept coming up with - 
  • Couldn't create a server. Please contact support.

So I contacted support only to be told that I never purchased it in the first place. I then responded and said that I did which was later confirmed by iClan Websites. They then said they would escalate it to a senior member of staff. 

I have now sent numerous support tickets asking for an update which I Am still awaiting a response from. It has now been 2 days without a Teamspeak server. If only they would contact me and say its being dealt with....Just an update that is all i ask instead of leaving me hanging.

Any advise please?

Regards,
pHuK

www.cmagaming.com
Evie 4th Nov 2014

Likes 73

Hello Phuk,

I have merged and escalated your tickets. Please check your mail.

Please note aside from getting this resolved we also strive to investigate the cause so we can prevent this again from happening.

We appreciate your patience on getting this resolved.

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter