Teamspeak 3 help
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
JimmyC 25th Dec 2013

Likes 0

Hey i was wondeirng if it was possbile to add a teamspeak server that your clan already has that is not one provded from the premium++ paxkage to your website. When i click on add Teamspeak 3 server to my panels i get a  message saying i dont have a teamspeak 3 server.

thanks, Jimmy.
okaydanny 25th Dec 2013

Likes 14

I would like this too
JimmyC 25th Dec 2013

Likes 0

I am interested in purchasing premium ++ but the team speak server would need to be bigger than 15 slots. how do i find out how much the price would be with a 25 slots server instead of 15?
Texas Greg 26th Dec 2013

Likes 8

Jimmy,  Once you have purchased your Teamspeak 3 you will be able to add up to 400 slot TS3.  Just go to your voice server in your admin panel. There you will see add slots to teamspeak.
ECFuzzY 31st Dec 2013

Likes 30

QuoteI am interested in purchasing premium ++ but the team speak server would need to be bigger than 15 slots. how do i find out how much the price would be with a 25 slots server instead of 15?

...Pricing for extra slots is along the same lines as most top (few are cheaper) TS3 server companies. Yes you can find cheaper less reliable server companies for TS3 but why?

15 slots for free with website - chuck in a little extra (I did check pricing but do not want to post as this may conflict with some accounting privacy laws) but extra fee for 10 more slots is small dollar amount (I do mean small-small).

Heck if your group can afford the Premium++ plan extra 10 slots to the 15 server is nothing

JamesAdmin 31st Dec 2013

Likes 293

Teamspeak 3 pricing is generally very competitive against several other ts3 hosts. It's not the cheapest, but this reflects the quality of service you should expect to recieve.
Texas Greg 2nd Jan 2014

Likes 8

I am not sure what the difference in pricing is.  To me you can not beat support service.  I can say this.  I had a shutting down issue with my TS3.  I know that James support in this problem far exceeded my expectations when it comes to support. This problem was resolved in a timely matter.  So what if it cost a little more money, I really don´t think you will beat the support you will receive from iHosting.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter