TeamSpeak 3 payments
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Seph13 14th Oct 2015

Likes 326

I have written to you guys several times and I am no closer to the answer than I was before I started asking for help. This was the reason I hestitated keeping my clan here, but I was assured the customer service would be better... So here we are, my first major issue and I get Word Searching. You said: ACCOUNT, so that means your account here, not BANK ACCOUNT like it says... things like that, so I'd really really, like a quick, accurate response here, PLEASE...  Here is my last letter to you guys, and the response.

Greetings!

Thank you for your response.

Well yes, you can just go on and proceed to adding slots if you would like then make the option be yearly instead of monthly. When paying it, just use your new payment procedure. 
You can keep everything intact and there will be no changes that will occur.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Best regards,

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

QuoteOn Tue, 13 Oct at 4:12 AM , N*********** <n***********@yahoo.com> wrote:

While, I might be wrong, I feel you have misunderstood my request. I want to keep my iClans account intact, without changes. My TeamSpeak server is the ONLY thing I want to edit. It will be billed here in 1-2 days and I want to change the way it is billed. When it was set up, we could only afford 1 month. We now have enough to purchase a full year and want to do THAT. I do not want to change my account from Premium Plus, I do not want to change the voice server to another service, I do not want to stop using ANY service. I just want to change my TeamSpeak from a monthly billing cycle to a Yearly billing cycle as well as change the credit card that is being used. I do not want my TeamSpeak interrupted, I just want to pay you in a different manner.

To: n***********@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 2:35 AM
Subject: Re: [# [Premium]

Greetings!

Thank you for opening a ticket today.

Unfortunately, you will need to setup the new account that you are going to use and the other TS-related settings. Thus, you can't keep your current settings and just change your billing method by using another account.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Best regards,

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

On Mon, 12 Oct at 1:50 PM , N*********** <n***********@yahoo.com> wrote:
I would like to change my TS subscription, but keep everything the same. Right now it is monthly and out of one account. I'd like to change it to a longer term from a diiferent account. How can I do this? It is the TeamSpeak linked to this account currently. I do not wish to change, just alter the billing method.

Now that you have read everything I have asked, I have done as instructed and here is what I get:

PayPal securely processes payments for iHosting HQ. To pay using your PayPal account, please log in. Learn more

Description Terms Amount
10 Extra TeamSpeak 3 Slots 12 Months $40.80 USD for each 12 months $40.80 USD
Check out using PayPal

I can't choose what I have, I can only choose to add slots. Now, I'd like to keep using this service, with you, because in theory, it has customer service, but the pain in simply getting an answer to this has been unbelievable. I want to KEEP THE AMOUNT OF SLOTS I HAVE I DO NOT WANT MORE AT THIS POINT IN TIME. It does NOT let you choose any LESSER option. Please fix this. I told my bank to deny this transaction and it has been done already, but I don't want the TS shutting down and time is running out.

Also, I don't know how to be clearer unless I write page after page. I assume the person I am speaking with can understand most people using this service, but if you read my emails, you can see they are just searching for key words, not reading the whole issue... The last sentence of my first email and the subsequent response should be enough to prove this.

[Admin]Arnulfo 14th Oct 2015

Likes 122

Hello again,

I have already escalated this to our CEO but again, as of the moment we are unable to edit or change your payment method and retain what you currently have in TeamSpeak settings. But we will email you today and I have discussed this with him. Thank you again for using iClanWebsites! And we are sorry for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Arnulfo
Customer Care
www.iclanwebsites.com

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Last Edit: 15th Oct 2015 by Evie
Seph13 15th Oct 2015

Likes 326

Not sure how it is 'again' considering the first message you didn't tell me anything, the second one you said it was possible and now you are saying you told me again it's not possible.. so which email do I believe from you? The first one, the second, or this response in the forums? I mean they all contradict each other.... That was why I posted it here, because it was contradicting and then this reply proves it even further.
Amazing how billing suddenly doesn't work. after you said it would.

Seph13 15th Oct 2015

Likes 326

I only have a few hours left before my TS goes down and I will need another one. I don't plan on my Clan's TeamSpeak 3 being offline for very long, so I'll probably be going to another TeamSpeak host unless there is a fix before it goes down in like 2-3 hours. I mean I understand, I only started asking for help 68 hours ago and things take time.

Let's face it. If I have to start over 100%, like you said I would, then what does it matter if stay with your company? I have to do the same hoop jumping, might as well find a company that lets me alter my billing method.

Last Edit: 15th Oct 2015 by Seph13
Seph13 15th Oct 2015

Likes 326

QuoteHello again,

I have already escalated this to our CEO but again, as of the moment we are unable to edit or change your payment method and retain what you currently have in TeamSpeak settings. But we will email you today and I have discussed this with him. Thank you again for using iClanWebsites! And we are sorry for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Arnulfo
Customer Care
www.iclanwebsites.com

...If you are correct in this statement, why does the email I recieved say this?

To
  • n**********@yahoo.com
Hide

#yiv2255416847 body {background-color:#fff;font-size:16px !important;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif !important;color:#111;line-height:30px !important;margin:0px;padding:0px;font-weight:200;} #yiv2255416847 .yiv2255416847body {background-color:#fff;font-size:16px !important;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif !important;color:#111;line-height:30px !important;margin:0px;padding:0px;font-weight:200;} #yiv2255416847 a {color:#ff6600;text-decoration:none;} #yiv2255416847 .yiv2255416847link {color:#ff6600;text-decoration:none;} #yiv2255416847 a:hover {text-decoration:none;color:#ff9900;} #yiv2255416847 .yiv2255416847container {max-width:600px;margin:0px auto 0px auto;padding:0px 20px 0px 20px;} #yiv2255416847 a img {border:none;} #yiv2255416847 .yiv2255416847logo {border:none;margin:0px;padding:0px;height:60px;} #yiv2255416847 .yiv2255416847header {height:60px;background-color:#000;padding:0px;margin:0px;} #yiv2255416847 .yiv2255416847title {color:#333;font-size:22px;font-weight:bold;} #yiv2255416847 .yiv2255416847footer {margin-top:30px;padding-top:10px;border-top:1px solid #e9e9e9;font-size:13px;color:#999;text-align:center;} #yiv2255416847 .yiv2255416847button {white-space:nowrap;background-color:#ff9900;border-right:# 1px solid !important;border-left:# 1px solid !important;border-top:# 1px solid !important;border-bottom:# 3px solid !important;color:#000;font-size:22px !important;font-weight:bold;padding:10px 20px 10px 20px !important;text-shadow:0 1px 0 # !important;text-decoration:none;display:inline-block;margin:20px 0px 40px 0px;} #yiv2255416847 .yiv2255416847middle {padding:30px 0px 30px 0px;font-size:30px;line-height:40px;background-color:#e2e8ff;color:#111;font-weight:200;} #yiv2255416847 .yiv2255416847footer_a {color:#999;text-decoration:none;} #yiv2255416847 .yiv2255416847footer_bottom {font-size:11px;}

Payment Failed

Hi,
We couldn't process your payment this time.
Item Name: 40 Slot Voice Server Monthly
Amount:
Here some some common reasons why payments fail:
  • You may have entered in the wrong payment details, such as card expiry date (most likely - please try again)
  • Your card issuer may have an international payment block (we are a UK business)
  • You may not have enough funds available
Please try checking out again using a different payment method, such as a different credit/debit card from a different bank or use PayPal to complete the transaction. If you'd like to contact us regarding this problem, our contact details are:

Email: support@iclanwebsites.com

Thank you for your custom

I'm pretty sure if you were correct, then this email is 100% wrong.. so who is wrong? You or the email? Because this email says I can change my billing info and you said I couldn't.

Seph13 15th Oct 2015

Likes 326

QuoteHello again,

Best Regards,

Arnulfo
Customer Care
www.iclanwebsites.com
So what day is today that I will have the CEO emailing me? I ask because, being a UK based company, it is almost 8pm currently there and where you are, it is already 3am on the 16th...

This is the only email I've recieved in the last 24 hours...

iClan Websites <support@iclanwebsites.com>

Oct 14 at 11:27 PM

To

n**********@yahoo.com

Hello,

This is an email with regards to your ticket – [Premium].

We have read your ticket and escalated this to a senior member of staff for investigation. Please allow us ample time for us to investigate your query and get back to you with a solution.

You may follow this ticket status using the following URL: https://iclanwebsites.fre ... lpdesk/tickets/9970. Please note you may need to create an account on our support website.

Thanks for your patience in getting this resolved.

iClan Websites

iClan Websites powered by Freshdesk 9970

Last Edit: 15th Oct 2015 by Seph13
Seph13 15th Oct 2015

Likes 326

just got this, figured you could tell me maybe where to change my credit card info since that is one of the suggestions...?

Payment Failed

iClan Websites <website@ihostinghq.com>

Today at 5:20 PM

To

n**********@yahoo.com

iClan Websites

Payment Failed

Hi,

We couldn't process your payment this time.

Item Name: 40 Slot Voice Server Monthly

Amount: 16 USD (by Card)

Here some some common reasons why payments fail:
•You may have entered in the wrong payment details, such as card expiry date (most likely - please try again)
•Your card issuer may have an international payment block (we are a UK business)
•You may not have enough funds available

Please try checking out again using a different payment method, such as a different credit/debit card from a different bank or use PayPal to complete the transaction. If you'd like to contact us regarding this problem, our contact details are:

Email: support@iclanwebsites.com

Thank you for your custom.

© iClan Websites, Apt 1804 Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro, TR4 8UN, United Kingdom

Evie 19th Oct 2015

Likes 73

Hello Seph13,

This has been escalated to James. And he has already arranged a special invoice for you. With regards to Paypal issue, that has been forwarded to our CEO too.

Please check your mail for a detailed response.

Thank you for your patience.
Seph13 21st Oct 2015

Likes 326

And now I await your emergency response since I spoke with him, paid as agreed days ago and now my TeamSpeak is EXPIRED?? I took a screen shot.. I have my payment receipt and it shows on PayPal... now, I'd like it up without any more delay.

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter