TeamSpeak
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Seph13 28th May 2016

Likes 326

What a joke! I turn the server off, it stays online for 20 minutes. It crashes and yet your 'checks' say NOTHING is wrong. Our Tournament is about to start and it keeps dropping my members. I ask these guys for money to keep paying YOU to keep our server online, and many want me to change. Give me ammunition to keep TeamSpeak. Fix this sooner rather than later. Your Tickets say: We'll get back with you "VERY SOON" I count very soon as a few minutes when it comes to the interweb and digital products. If you want me to wait hours, then say: We'll get back to you when we have a moment; that way no one gets thew wrong idea that it will be handled quickly.

Seph13 28th May 2016

Likes 326

Apparently the major outage in London is affecting my guys.

Last Edit: 28th May 2016 by Seph13
Seph13 29th May 2016

Likes 326

I guess this is typical. You guys say you'll be back very soon; it is now over 24 hours later ( I think we are looking at close to 31 hours to be honest) and I have received no word from your company at all. Every single time I have ever had a major problem it takes days or weeks to get it resolved. The problem is most situations I have with your webservice are immediate issues. I have TeamSpeak with your server because I wanted somebody to be able to care for it in case I was not able, because I do have a computer sitting at my house I could host the 512 man service on for absolutely free yet I choose to pay off $150 a year to your company for a measly 40 slots because I need someone to care for it. Unfortunately, your Company is taking for ever to simply rectify this. I will be more than happy to send you my chat log from my website where my members are threatening to leave for different communities with better voice service. Should I just invest in a The free server? Then at least I can press the reset button myself or at least tell my community hey it's down because of "such and such…" Or is it unreasonable to expect backed a company in 2016 whose entire business is hosting websites to not be able to reply in over 31 hours to an issue one of their clients has had? Because if it is I will stand up and profusely apologize that it is totally unreasonable that I expect a reply in any kind of quick manner, especially when I send it in and it says very soon and then the website says soon with the email that it replied with… I mean it's just a computer, why should I rely on the message that the human has input? I guess I am being unreasonable. Then again if it said hey it's Sunday we don't do anything on Sundays I guess that would be good but maybe I'm unreasonable with that request or the fact that I bet my reply will not come for at least 5 more hours. Why do I say 5 hours? Well, because that will be Time enough for the Monday rush-hour and for our friends at the company to log in. Then upon seeing that I posted this stuff both on their forum and sent in a ticket, I will get a request either in my email, on here or both, with neither side talking to the other if it is both, where both will request the same information. One will most likely request it after the other has solved it… but not until both sides have asked for screenshots because I continually say I cannot provide them but what I can do is I can provide my chat log screenshots so they can see it is not me making the statements but many people with multiple different IP address is and if those statements are contradicting what their server is saying maybe they should investigated a little more. I had somebody on my server check any major outages with servers, I think he called it a level III, and there were no major outages in the United States that would interfere with TeamSpeak. There were no major outages in continental Europe, The place that apparently my server is being hosted, but funny enough there was a huge one in London… I do not know how to replicate the issue of being able to turn my server off through their hosting service and it not actually shot team speak down. Maybe they can look at their click logs and see that I clicked on the button and it gave me the screen saying that it was shut down and then we can ask many of my members who stayed connected if they ever were kicked off the server. I'm sure my community to many have invested money would love to help make sure this works correctly all the time. I mean they do have a monetary investment in seeing it succeed so why would they not want it to? But in order for them to do anything we have to be contacted when we can report a problem… Preferably not 36 to 48 hours later, though.
PS. When I wasn't having a problem and I submitted a ticket with suggestions my reply came I think it was within 12 hours, I can post the emails and we can check the timestamps but I don't believe that is necessary to show you the point that I am making in that this was a suggestion that was replied to in less than 24 hours and this is a major problem that cannot be even contacted over within 36 to 48 hours. I kind of see a minor issue with that but maybe again I'm overreacting.

[Admin]Arnulfo 30th May 2016

Likes 122

Hello there,

We do apologize for this inconvenience.

In return we will extend your subscription days for your premium plan as well.

Can you confirm that you can already connect your Teamspeak server?

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Seph13 2nd Jun 2016

Likes 326

While it's nice that you guys extended the premium time it's not nice that you did exactly what I said you would do… I have emails telling me that the problem was solved already and that our team speak server is working… That doesn't fix the problem I was having nor does it tell me if it's fixed because the problem wasn't connecting to the team speak server it was the fact that it would randomly drop every single person on the team speak and remain on line so certain people could stay connected and others would be unable to connect for 20 to 30 minutes… So being able to connect team speak I'm not exactly sure how that resolves the problem because my problem wasn't that it stays off-line for days on end it was that in the middle of things it just randomly drops people. That was the reason I also hold you to go look at my chat log on my website. I know that you guys as employees can see the chat while I know that you guys also as employees are part of my website community because you guys came there shortly after I started it when I first had problems and I keep tabs of when you guy hold you to go look at my chat log on my website. I know that you guys as employees can see the chat log I know that you guys also as employees are part of my website community because you guys came there shortly after I started it when I first submitted a ticket almost a year ago…
Now I have emails that state that it was already fixed, I have this post saying can you connect that'll prove that it's fixed… But that also proves that you didn't fully read my problem. if you did you would know that it's not that I can't connect for days on end like I already said, but that we have concerns with the fact that we get dropped without warning nor a way of resetting the system.
So does that mean that if we suddenly all randomly drop that you will continue to give premium time? How about you just fix the problem and keep the premium time? Because it's not my problem with your systems, it's not my problems with your companies unique ideas, it's my problems with your customer support that is my biggest concern with your company. ( let's be honest it's my only concern) I can post my email correspondence with the dates, times and the fact that it's the same person posting here that's doing my emails and it almost seems like they are not even communicating with themselves.
So I'll ask like this… If I could connect before but it continues to drop members after an obscure amount of time, does that mean that if I can connect again later, but continue to be dropped without the ability to reset the server or even tell if it is down, that it is fixed? Because you obviously didn't listen to my problem to begin with as we can see by you asking me if we can connect... Yes I can connect, I told you that. The problem was that it keeps dropping us without giving me ways of resetting it and fixing the issue… end it was dropping us during a tournament and it had been going on for a week while getting worse.
I understand there are going to be issues, believing technology is perfect is a naïve mistake, but you aren't even addressing my issue. Instead you go: 'oh well they can connect, therefore we don't have to figure anything else out!"
I already told you I can't get you screenshots of the actual problem, how do I show you something that part of my problem is it is displaying incorrectly…? BUT, what I'm going to do is I'm gonna wait for the reply and if it once again sounds like my problem was not addressed, I will ask my members if they can write a testimony and I will be more than happy to post screenshots here for you, your company and anyone else who wants to venture into the help section to see how customer service works with this organization. Then maybe I will get some understanding.
You know the biggest headache that's all this is… I knew this would happen; it's happened before and I will start linking those for him conversations in my posts so that we can see the pattern of behavior customers are presented with if they do have any problems with the wonderful web hosting tools that we have available.

Just so it can never be stated that I didn't explain it well enough let me try one more time…
Members connect to team speak. Members play for an amount of time to get five minutes or several hours. Suddenly half of the members are forcibly kicked from the server. None of them can connect and they continue to chat about it on the website. Others stay connected the server does not show any problems. I go into that voice settings it shows my server as being online and functional without ever having an issue. I write to you guys and I am told that because I can connect there is no problem. That is my problem. I would recommend you go reread the first post as well as the ticket. I look forward to an actual resolution this time. Like I said the premium times nice but how about you just have functional customer service and I would take that in trade well before an extra few days of premium time.

Jakk_Rabbit 2nd Jun 2016

Likes 37

i have read all of Seph's posts to you and i am horrified!!! i am prepared to go public with recorded videos of teamspeak disconnecting many of our members on many occasions!!!! time to get the word out that Teamspeak no longer is functioning correctly and it is time to move on to the competitors!!! maybe once Teamspeak is out of business...maybe then you will be as angry as we are........get it fixed or the end of the week i blog on every single game forum  i can think of.....and you will be thru!!! so sick of poor customer service from companies that DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER....ONLY THE MONEY!!!  entire clans are being affected by your incompetence and you take your time to resolve the issue or even get back to the complaintant to confirm you are dealing with the issue!! STOP RESOLVING THE TICKET WHEN IT IS NOT RESOLVED!!! JUST B/C IT SEEMS TO BE WORKING ON YOUR END DOES NOT MEAN IT IS FIXED!~!!! COMMUNICATE WITH THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE ISSUES OR BE REMOVED FROM THE INTERNET BY LACK OF FUNDING FROM THE PUBLIC!! YOUR CHOICE!!! IF IT WERE UP TO ME....MY CLAN WOULD BE USING A DIFFERENT CHAT HOST LIKE MUMBLE OR VENTRILLO......MUCH MORE RELIABLE THAN TEAMSPEAK!!! ESPECIALLY NOW SINCE YOUR NEW UPDATES....TEAMSPEAK IS WORSE THAN EVER!!! FIX IT!!!!

Jakk_Rabbit

Seph13 2nd Jun 2016

Likes 326

Well as much as I appreciate the support and agree with you on certain things… I think you're a little miss directed. They do not host the team speak clients they just hold the server and while team speak I believe is a good program it is the host of the server that is not pressing the reset button correctly and then when a repeated problems shows they are not fixing it.
But the best thing about your reply is it shows the proof that the community is not satisfied with the tickets being resolved when the problem is not resolved. It also shows I am not the only one experiencing this and that people are getting results and things like that that are contradictory to your efforts in the customer service department. Now I have made a request to the rest of my community that they go on and read my statement and if they feel it is correct to write something. I do not know if they will because many of them just want me to switch. They are not interested in resolving this issue any longer they want it resolved via a new service. In that I am a little in disagreement because like I've said before your tolls come pair to the highest level and are not available widespread. I believe your company would be a resounding success if your customer service department would get its act together.
Thank you Jack for your rather… Enthusiastic support LOL let's get them to change their attitude toward what constitutes a resolved problem or not.

[Admin]Arnulfo 3rd Jun 2016

Likes 122

Hello Seph and Jack Rabbit,

We do understand about your frustrations because I, myself is a gamer as well.

I do get mad about these things if it is down or there is a problem with the server.

But these problems are sometimes inevitable and we assure you that we are doing our best to give the best service we can ever give to our customers.

As of today, as I have checked on with your server, its online and there are no current issues revolving it.

If there will be in the future, we will surely fix it right away as soon as possible.

Again, we apologize for this and we humbly asked for your consideration with regards to these matter.

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Seph13 6th Jun 2016

Likes 326

QuoteBut these problems are sometimes inevitable and we assure you that we are doing our best to give the best service we can ever give to our customers.

As of today, as I have checked on with your server, its online and there are no current issues revolving it.

If there will be in the future, we will surely fix it right away as soon as possible.

Again, we apologize for this and we humbly asked for your consideration with regards to these matter.

Do you even know what my problem is? You can see by your reply you still haven't understood it. I will say it a fourth or fifth or sixth time because I forget now between the tickets and replies here, how many times exactly I have continually told you the problem and each reply you have continually showed me you don't get it.
What part of the server shows online for certain people don't you understand? What part of it's not kicking everybody off don't you understand? What part of it doesn't afflict everybody don't you understand? What part of I went on to the admin control panel and tried to shut down my boy server and it continually showed on line nor did it kick anybody off of the server don't you understand?What part of if you don't believe me go look at the chat window on my website? Do you need me to give you the address? It is www.theblackfleet.org The chat window is in the upper left-hand corner it is the very first panel. I even renamed it scuttlebutt so you can read that the top so you are sure you know which window I am talking about. If you scroll down there is a little scrollbar on the side then you will see that the members confirm this. It might be convenient for you to ignore it until it goes away so that you can claim you didn't see it...
Here's what I do know; I do know that this is your last chance because if this is not understood and you continue to regurgitate things that don't help me in the least, then as much free time as you guys might handout free time, I cannot deal with your incompetence service any longer. I will not renew my voice server through your company. I actually need more slots as we speak, but have put off the purchase until you rectify this problem because if you do not rectify it I am going with a different server host. I will give them the money from my community because my community donates through their goodwill and I am going to listen to their complaints unlike you are to mine. There will not be any more problems with the incompetency of customer service except for the website itself. When it comes to that, I'm sure you can rest easy, because like I have said so many times before, the tools available through your actual website are comparable to none, but your teamspeak is not. I can host it myself or pay someone to do it, but I will not pay your company anymore for teamspeak should you ignore my problem one more time.
I would highly recommend you get somebody else to handle this problem or you are going to cost your company a reoccurring team speak subscription. Then again, from what I've seen, it might behoove you to ignore me because if you're not hosting my TeamSpeak then I can't get mad at you anymore, which means I'm not posting anymore which is a method of damage control for your company at the moment. I mean what better way to get a customer to stop complaining about your problems if they're not even with your company to complain about the problems too? Maybe you guys are smarter than I give you credit for?
So please reply to my problem or just don't reply anymore; throw your hands up and say, "we don't want to fix it, we just want you to stop telling everybody how bad we are with customer service and the ability to read a simple complaint." That way the community can see that you at least read that much of my statement. I am sure they would rest well in the knowledge that you will listen to their complaints even if it takes this long with this many posts and this much anger.
I will say this though, in the event you do not follow this and regurgitate the same problems with the solutions that don't work my next reply is just going to be a very simple collection of every thing I have ever complained about your company with that way we can really see who is competent and who is not… I think the only problem you will find in that is that the same name keeps popping up through my anger and the problems that I have had repeatedly with your service since we started approximately a year ago. So nobody else would have to worry about it just the person who has continually caused problems and cost your company money and time through and confidence. I'll give you another hint as to who it is, it's the same person who's been replying to this post.
PS. Being a gamer does not matter when it comes to my complaint. My complaint is not simple in it's just a voice server complaint. My complaint is with the functionality of customer service and I would get this angry with any company gaming or not. Do you understand that?

[Admin]Arnulfo 6th Jun 2016

Likes 122

Greetings!

Again, I apologize for this as this issue wasn't resolved as soon as possible.

We want to inform you that support weren't able to attend to your problem as we don't have support during weekends.

With regards to your issue about users being dropped from the server every now and then, I have escalated this matter already to our developers and they will surely check on this.

I seriously thought that the problem was due to the server being suspended only because this happens often times if there is an outage or if iClan Websites is down.

But again, we will update you with this so we humbly ask for your consideration and understanding on this matter.

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Seph13 6th Jun 2016

Likes 326

QuoteGreetings!

Again, I apologize for this as this issue wasn't resolved as soon as possible.

We want to inform you that support weren't able to attend to your problem as we don't have support during weekends.

With regards to your issue about users being dropped from the server every now and then, I have escalated this matter already to our developers and they will surely check on this.

I seriously thought that the problem was due to the server being suspended only because this happens often times if there is an outage or if iClan Websites is down.

But again, we  will update you with this so we humbly ask for your consideration and understanding on this matter.

(EVERYTHING IN BOLD IS NEW, EVERYTHING STANDARD IS COPIED FROM EMAILS AND iClans FORUMS) I don't believe you, because I've never changed my story from my ticket. It took you 8 days to figure it out. Here's a copy of my initial ticket with your reply:

• Arnulfo <support@iclanwebsites.com>
  • May 30 at 10:59 AM

To
  • na*********@yahoo.com
Hide
Message body

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting us today.

We are going take a look at this.

We will let you know for updates as soon as possible.

Thank you again for using iClan Websites!

Best regards,

Arnulfo,
Customer Care
www.iclanwebsites.com

QuoteOn Sun, 29 May at 2:33 AM , N********* <na*********@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am tired of my TS slowly crashing. It shows ONLINE on your site. it shows as Online with TS Veiwer, but NO ONE CAN CONNECT. Go look at my chat records on my website, I have no screen shots because it shows as OKAY on your side, but WE CAN'T CONNECT. I am in tyhe middle of a tournament. FIX THIS ASAP.
It also wasn't sent on Sunday. It was sent Saturday as evidenced by this:

• iClan Websites <support@iclanwebsites.com>
  • May 28 at 2:33 PM

To
  • na********@yahoo.com
Hide
Message body

Dear Na*************,

We've received your request and a ticket has been created with Ticket ID - 12709. We'll get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that premium customers will be pushed to the top of our ticket queue.

Please remember to check our  FAQ and try searching our  community forums for answers to your questions before submitting a ticket. Many common problems and solutions can be found here.

You may view the full conversation of this ticket here: https://iclanwebsites.freshdes ... lpdesk/tickets/12709. If this is your first visit, you will need to sign up to our support portal using your email address navyvet0001@yahoo.com.

Sincerely,

iClan Websites Support Team

iClan Websites powered by Freshdesk 12709

I noticed you replied to another member and specifically reffered to Sunday
QuoteHello,

Yes, Beans is correct.

Just feel free to open a ticket whenever you need anything.

Every ticket will be answered everyday except on weekends. ( Tickets being sent on weekends such as on Sundays will be answered on Monday )

According to YOU my ticket was sent SUNDAY, it was sent SATURDAY in the early afternoon. You have a large time difference apparently, so what are the EXACT hours we can expect support with our servers?

I hope your techs can figure this out and a way to support the TeamSpeak server all the time since this is an international community. I am waiting on the updates before I make my final choice in moving servers, so atleast you have that. I figure 24 hours is enough time since this has been going on for 10 days now and you JUST, FINALLY, got my problem and escalated it. Besides, it's not a Sunday, so everyone is there working, right?

[Admin]Arnulfo 7th Jun 2016

Likes 122

Hello there,

From your server logs, there is only 2 users that have lost connection recently 6-6-2016. TaterzNCorn, and Erik11.

Erik11 is from the Philippines, and that could explain his connections being lost, as that is quite a distance. TaterzNCorn is located around the Oregon area in the US, which is still across the United States for his service and his route could be experiencing issues. I would recommend moving your service to US West since distance seems to be the issue here.

If other users are having this issue as well, please provide me with their IP address and the time in which they disconnected.

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter