Template Rollback
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
TeamEnternode 26th Oct 2013

Likes 3

I am having a rollback issue with my website.

In the beginning months of the website, I had a Minecraft theme applied. After some time, I switched to the basic Battlefield 4 theme, which looked cooler. When I logged on, I noticed that it was the old theme instead of the new one. I went into the Admin Panel and tried to change it back, it didn't work. It also didn't work several minutes later, though most changes are instantaneous.

This bug is confirmed to happen on multiple different computers. Any ideas?
TeamEnternode 26th Oct 2013

Likes 3

Another thing: What is supposed to be on the left of the body is on the right and what is supposed to be on the right is gone.

The website is seemingly having a misconception on what it's supposed to do xD Could it be a problem in the storage database on ihostinghq's side?
TeamEnternode 28th Oct 2013

Likes 3

Yes, the website is still broken, but after reading my E-Mail I found out I had won a Premium Plan from the Facebook contest. Could this have broken anything?

(Also the URL is KCAUnited.tk (NOT www.kcaunited.tk, I have to fix that))
JamesAdmin 28th Oct 2013

Likes 293

Apologies for the lack of responsiveness, now you have premium you can open tickets in your admin panel.

I just checked your site and it seems as though you have multiple themes for different pages. Clicking "set to default" for each one will restore the theme to the default, then if you change the default theme this will be applied to all pages. I think this might be where you are getting confused.
TeamEnternode 28th Oct 2013

Likes 3

Thank you, there was defiantly a huge derp that caused all the themes to switch from default, but the thing is: I didn't change anything. Although you can consider this answered, What's left is: what caused this?

Oh well, thank you anyways!
JamesAdmin 28th Oct 2013

Likes 293

It is likely when you change the theme you ticked many pages, so the theme was applied to them all instead of just the default one.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter