The Spanish Naval Forces Is Recruiting
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Szito86xSAINTx 2nd Jul 2013

Likes 0

To apply go to our website, a link to our site is at the end of this post.

RECRUITING UPDATE: AT THIS TIME WE ARE AIMING FOR JULY 6, WE SHOULD BE READY TO SEND OUT INVITES, IF YOU SIGN UP BEFORE JULY 6 YOU WILL RECIEVE A INGAME MESSAGE (MAKE SURE YOU USE YOU TOONS NAME AS YOUR NAME ON OUR SITE) AND A EMAIL ON WHEN THE INVITES ARE GOING OUT. WE ARE WAITING BECAUSE I WILL BE REALLY BUSY UNTIL JULY 6. WE STILL HAVE ABOUT 4 OPEN ADMIRALS POSITIONS OPEN.

TO APPLY YOU MUST REGISTER ON OUR SITE FIRST, ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THAT CLICK JOIN US, IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE JOINING CLICK THE CONTACT TAB TO SEND Valentine Pedrosa A EMAIL AT Szito1986@gmail.com.

Hello my name is Valentine Pedrosa, I am the leader of a Spanish Society called Armada Espanola Fuerzas (Spanish Naval Forces) on the Antigua Server on a game called Pirates Of The Burnining Sea. I have been playing Burning Sea for about 5 years now, I have been in and helped out a lot of different Societies, but never really seen a Society that was dedicated to recruiting new players to our Nation and training them.

This Society will help recruit new players to the game (preferably the Spain Nation) and help them get settled into the game. We will not only be recruiting new players to our Nation, we will also be taking part in Port Battle, Port Flips and so on.

We are also looking to recruit veteran players into our Society to help out with training and recruiting. So come join us so we can sink mor Pirates, British and French players.You can find a gameplay video, links to the Burning Sea website and Portalus Game website and a link to download the game all on the welcome page of our site.

http://armadaespanola.icl ... anwebsites.com/

HOPE YOU JOIN US

To find us you have to be smart,  to catch us you have to be quick, to beat us, (you've got to be kidding)

A US Navy Seal Motto

JamesAdmin 2nd Jul 2013

Likes 293

Welcome
Szito86xSAINTx 10th Sep 2013

Likes 0

We are no longer recruiting for the Spanish naval forces, our website has been moved to different clan. I will start a new topic for it, so we can close this topic.

To find us you have to be smart,  to catch us you have to be quick, to beat us, (you've got to be kidding)

A US Navy Seal Motto

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter