"This website has expired"
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
DeadRaider37 4th Feb

Likes 0

I'm a long time user of iClan Websites, and hopped on today to find all my sites were "Expired"

What does that even mean?

If this means we have to pay to have a site now, I will just leave all of iClan without hesitation.
Last Edit: 4th Feb by DeadRaider37
Tinwëtar 4th Feb

Likes 2

I am having the exact same issue. I've been using iClan for my guild's website for around 5 years now and suddenly it's expired? I have received no emails, no information, nothing about this very unexpected change. This is incredibly frustrating and infuriating.
Armyboy 5th Feb

Likes 426

I just got this message after contacting iClanwebsites owners :

Hi there,

I am sorry but we don't offer FREE Plan anymore.

​During the pandemic, iClan Websites cannot survive with Free plan users -- thus we have to revoke it and remove the Free Plan.

iClan Websites is a business and we have to keep up with the market and all the maintenance fees thus we have decided to change the pricing going forward this year.

If there is anything else, please do let us know!

Best regards,

Arnold,

Signature Picture

Welcome to -|GZ|- CLAN

Facebook : www.facebook.com/gzgamingclan

chivesgoat 8th Feb

Likes 35

No email or notification to warn us is not good enough. We should have had time to move elsewhere before this happened. Also, I set up a "test" site last night and all seemed fine using the free version. No way am I paying $15 a month. Why not just charge a small amount for the "free version"? 
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter