Titanfall theme bug
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Simo 12th Apr 2014

Likes 264

The panels on the left side are not as wide as the panels on the right and the buttons are over lapping.

Note this is a preview and not actually applied to our site and viewed with the latest version of firefox.

Cheers
simo

Joshy 13th Apr 2014

Likes 25

Theme works just fine for me maybe adjust the size of your panel? Might just be too small. But I think you have to buy the theme as you were only able to preview it so I will try on my website for you. I will be back with pictures

Edit: No pictures but if you just make your panel at least 200px it will look fine. Unless you really really need panel smaller than 200px. it will look perfectly fine if your website looks good with that side at 200px or more
Simo 14th Apr 2014

Likes 264

it does look fine on your site :s maybe it is a preview bug then, the panels on the left are definatly more narrow on my preview even cutting off some of the content in the panels.

Thanks for the reply
JamesAdmin 17th Apr 2014

Likes 293

You need to increase the width of your panel columns. Each site is different and has different content and settings. Go to Admin Panel > Themes & Layout > Theme Builder > Options > Customise Widths and make the columns wider.
Simo 18th Apr 2014

Likes 264

Why didnt the buttons resize?

Not to worry.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter