Tournament Payments: No PP re-direct back
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
bozone 30th Jun 2015

Likes 1

We have two tournaments that require entry fees. When a member signs up and makes his payment to PP, there is no re-direct back to the tourney sign up and the member is not registered, requiring us to manually add the member.

I cannot seem to locate any options or documentation for this issue.

I really wish you guys would invest time in documenting some of these features so that we can easily understand how they work. It's frustrating as hell.

--JD
AS1 Prophet 30th Jun 2015

Likes 11

agreed we usually run all of our tournaments off of a 3rd party bracket host because it is much simpler.   

PLAYASONE.COM
Facebook.com/AS1Network
Twitter.com/AS1Network
Youtube.com/AS1Network

bozone 30th Jun 2015

Likes 1

If we have to do that then for us there is no point in even paying for this service. We selected this specifically because of the paid entry fee and bracket system. We are growing more frustrated every day. We have no control over the member registration process nor can we remove certain things from member profiles like WoW Stats and what not. This is pretty much the last straw for us.
Evie 2nd Jul 2015

Likes 73

Hello Bozone,

I have gone ahead and escalated this to our developers so they can look into it.

Thank you for bearing with us.

Cheers!
Morthos 13th Jul 2015

Likes 0

Its been 11 days??? Haven't heard a peep from anyone other than a poll asking how I feel about your service. Well right I feel pretty pissed.
Evie 19th Jul 2015

Likes 73

Hello Morthos,

Our developer has just updated the Tournament system. When a member has completed payment, it will now get back to the Tournament page.

Please advise if otherwise.

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter