Trying to send in a ticket and I can't
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
KalisCoraven 28th Dec 2015

Likes 5

Hi,  Unfortunately, the only way you allow users to downgrade a site from premium to basic is to send in a ticket, but every time I try I get an error about how something went wrong with the ticket.  What gives?

Signature Picture
KalisCoraven 28th Dec 2015

Likes 5

Well, I got email notifications from some of the tickets now so it looks like they are going through. You might want to check it out though, since there was no indication in the error or instructions as to whether I should try again or just wait for a reply.

Signature Picture
KalisCoraven 14th Jan 2016

Likes 5

Hi Arnulfo,  

I fail to understand the logic of telling me to create a ticket about the fact that any time I try to create a ticket it errors out on me?

Signature Picture
Last Edit: 14th Jan 2016 by KalisCoraven
ArnulfoAdmin 15th Jan 2016

Likes 120

Hello,

I deeply apologize for this inconvenience but the error about creating tickets was actually a bug in our system.

Our developers are working on this currently. if you would like to downgrade your plan, just go ahead and cancel your recurring subscriptions if there is an active subscription listed on your panel. Kindly go ahead and check it by going to Admin Panel > Menu > Subscriptions. If there is, then please cancel it to avoid further charges.

Then afterwards, just continue using the days you have in your premium service subscription and let it expire as it will downgrade automatically to basic plan.

I hope this answers your question.

On the other note,

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Recent Topics
Dislike Button
ArnulfoAdmin
2 days ago · Last

Galleries Page Links...
ArnulfoAdmin
4 days ago · Last

Discord
ArnulfoAdmin
12th Jun · Last

Theme Request