TS3 TS Viewer not working
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Loratus 4th Aug 2013

Likes 9

Hi there,

I have a TS3 server and I registered it with tsviewer.com, and it's working there.   I read some other related posts, so created a new panel html page, created and copied the tsviewer script (which shows it working on their site), pasted it in my panel and saved.   However, when I view my webpage, I see the panel name, but I'm not getting the TS3 status info (tree view, who's online, etc.)

I verified the code is the same between what I pasted here and what was given at tsviewer.com 

So can anyone help me with suggestions or what should I do?

Thanks!

Porthos 4th Aug 2013

Likes 0

Is your TS Server part of your hosting here? If so then you do not need the code.

Signature Picture
Solace Unity 5th Aug 2013

Likes 8

The TS3 panel shows your TS3 server breakdown without the need for TSViewer's scripts. However; I have a very long list of channels on my TS3 server; so I use their scripts. What you will need to do; is create a new panel; name it whatever you like; add in the tsviewer script, save it, and disable the default iHosting TS3 panel.

Should work after that.
Loratus 5th Aug 2013

Likes 9

No, this is hosted by another teamspeak provider.   I have disabled (and deleted) the default TS3 Status panel.

I am using the scripts from tsviewer, which shows status on their site, no problem.   It's not showing on my site in the new panel I created with the scripts, though. 

Porthos 5th Aug 2013

Likes 0

I just tried to use the code also and just like yours it doesn't work.

Before I upgrade, I used that script with no problem. I also just tried the code from gametracker and it would not display correctly either. Both worked for me in the past.

Signature Picture

Likes 8

Can you two link your websites please? I'd like to see what you're seeing.
Loratus 5th Aug 2013

Likes 9

www.sentinelsrepublic.com

TS3 panel on the lower right

Likes 8

Okay, loratus post the code here so I can see what may or may not be going wrong.
Beans 1709 5th Aug 2013

Likes 210

Quote www.sentinelsrepublic.com

TS3 panel on the lower right

...i Have just searched on tsviewer.com for your ts. got this code and it works first time. just copy this and paste it into "create a new panel"

you must be premium to use html.

any more problems please let us know

<div id="ts3viewer_1024228" style="width:; background-color:;"> </div>

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://static.tsviewer.com/short_expire/js/ts3viewer_loader.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
var ts3v_url_1 = "http://www.tsviewer.com/ts3viewer.php?ID=1024228&text=000000&text_size=12&text_family=1&js=1&text_s_weight=bold&text_s_style=normal&text_s_variant=normal&text_s_decoration=none&text_s_color_h=525284&text_s_weight_h=bold&text_s_style_h=normal&text_s_variant_h=normal&text_s_decoration_h=underline&text_i_weight=normal&text_i_style=normal&text_i_variant=normal&text_i_decoration=none&text_i_color_h=525284&text_i_weight_h=normal&text_i_style_h=normal&text_i_variant_h=normal&text_i_decoration_h=underline&text_c_weight=normal&text_c_style=normal&text_c_variant=normal&text_c_decoration=none&text_c_color_h=525284&text_c_weight_h=normal&text_c_style_h=normal&text_c_variant_h=normal&text_c_decoration_h=underline&text_u_weight=bold&text_u_style=normal&text_u_variant=normal&text_u_decoration=none&text_u_color_h=525284&text_u_weight_h=bold&text_u_style_h=normal&text_u_variant_h=normal&text_u_decoration_h=none";
ts3v_display.init(ts3v_url_1, 1024228, 100);
-->
</script>

Last Edit: 5th Aug 2013 by Beans 1709
Porthos 6th Aug 2013

Likes 0

I have been using the built in monitor but in trying to help him find out what was wrong, I disabled it and tried to use the code from tsviewer. Below is the code tsviewer gives me.  My
site is 2abrigade.com. Panel is low center.
<div id="ts3viewer_1024113" style="width:; background-color:;"> </div>
<script type="text/javascript" src="[url=http://static.tsviewer.com/short_expire/js/ts3viewer_loader.js"></script]http://static.tsviewer.com/short_expire/js/ts3viewer_loader.js"></script[/url]>
<!--
var ts3v_url_1 = "[url=http://www.tsviewer.com/ts3viewer.php?ID=1024113&text=000000&text_size=12&text_family=1&js=1&text_s_weight=bold&text_s_style=normal&text_s_variant=normal&text_s_decoration=none&text_s_color_h=525284&text_s_weight_h=bold&text_s_style_h=normal&text_s_variant_h=normal&text_s_decoration_h=underline&text_i_weight=normal&text_i_style=normal&text_i_variant=normal&text_i_decoration=none&text_i_color_h=525284&text_i_weight_h=normal&text_i_style_h=normal&text_i_variant_h=normal&text_i_decoration_h=underline&text_c_weight=normal&text_c_style=normal&text_c_variant=normal&text_c_decoration=none&text_c_color_h=525284&text_c_weight_h=normal&text_c_style_h=normal&text_c_variant_h=normal&text_c_decoration_h=underline&text_u_weight=bold&text_u_style=normal&text_u_variant=normal&text_u_decoration=none&text_u_color_h=525284&text_u_weight_h=bold&text_u_style_h=normal&text_u_variant_h=normal&text_u_decoration_h=none]http://www.tsviewer.com/ts3viewer.php?ID=1024113&text=000000&text_size=12&text_family=1&js=1&text_s_weight=bold&text_s_style=normal&text_s_variant=normal&text_s_decoration=none&text_s_color_h=525284&text_s_weight_h=bold&text_s_style_h=normal&text_s_variant_h=normal&text_s_decoration_h=underline&text_i_weight=normal&text_i_style=normal&text_i_variant=normal&text_i_decoration=none&text_i_color_h=525284&text_i_weight_h=normal&text_i_style_h=normal&text_i_variant_h=normal&text_i_decoration_h=underline&text_c_weight=normal&text_c_style=normal&text_c_variant=normal&text_c_decoration=none&text_c_color_h=525284&text_c_weight_h=normal&text_c_style_h=normal&text_c_variant_h=normal&text_c_decoration_h=underline&text_u_weight=bold&text_u_style=normal&text_u_variant=normal&text_u_decoration=none&text_u_color_h=525284&text_u_weight_h=bold&text_u_style_h=normal&text_u_variant_h=normal&text_u_decoration_h=none[/url]";
ts3v_display.init(ts3v_url_1, 1024113, 100);
-->
</script>

Signature Picture
Porthos 6th Aug 2013

Likes 0

I also tried using the code you posted to see what would happen but just like here, it stretched my site and did not work.

Signature Picture
Loratus 6th Aug 2013

Likes 9

Yes, I am premium site, so should be able to use HTML. I tried your code, but it stretched out my site as well and didn't work.
Below is the code I'm using from tsviewer:

<div id="ts3viewer_1024228" style="width:; background-color:;"> </div>

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://static.tsviewer.co ... ;></script>

<!--

var ts3v_url_1 = "http://www.tsviewer.com/t ... ration_h=none";

ts3v_display.init(ts3v_url_1, 1024228, 100);

-->

</script>

Beans 1709 6th Aug 2013

Likes 210

If you can see the code and it has stretched your site then it sounds like you need to change the panel your creating from BBcode to HTML, then try it.
other then that we will look into why its not displaying correctly for you.

bomba 6th Aug 2013

Likes 8

i have similar issues my code works though and it displays as it should [html code] apart from the colours i choose don't work [my own ts by another provider] it use to work fine [the colours worked] until an update you's did awhile ago i also use tsviewer code from there site as i have always done but for some reason everything works except for the colours it all comes up in white instead
Solace Unity 6th Aug 2013

Likes 8

Loratus: Copy and paste this into your new panel by clicking the insert image button; and pasting this link - http://www.tsviewer.com/p ... x283_fps/1024228.png - should work perfectly fine for you. If it isn't the one you want, go to tsviewer and find the one you want then do the same with the "Direct Link".

Porthos: Do the same as I told Loratus above; however, your link is - http://www.tsviewer.com/p ... x283_fps/1024113.png - hope this helps guys.
Porthos 6th Aug 2013

Likes 0

Doesn't work.  The code from tsviewer you to work just fine so something has changed. I am putting back up the built in one.

Ok I just renabled the one that came with my hosting here and it is not showing but test panel is now showing.

Signature Picture
Loratus 6th Aug 2013

Likes 9

Yeah, the dynamic png file is not working either.. it doesn't seem to update to show users when they are online.

Solace Unity 7th Aug 2013

Likes 8

The way I showed you guys to do it, works for me. That's how I've had it for a couple of months now, it updates to show how many people are online and such.

www.the1stmarineregiment.org - Check it out for yourself.
Last Edit: 7th Aug 2013 by Solace Unity
Porthos 7th Aug 2013

Likes 0

. I think something changed when they updated to what you see is what you get. Did you have your code in place before then? If you had your code in before then then it works, but trying to add new code seems to be a problem. I still have another hosting account elsewhere and I can take the code and but it there and it works fine. Same code will not work here. I tried both tsviewer code and code gametracker. Both work fine on my other hosting but here they do not display. The ts monitor panel that comes with my ts hosting here does work. I only started messing with this to try to help out the OP.

Signature Picture
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter