Uploading themes
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy 6th Dec 2016

Likes 0

Hello, I am looking at changing our current host, and go with a site like iclan provides, which will make my life a lot easier.. I am so not a designer lol..

I am wondering is there anyway of uploading your own theme? Say we find one online that looks good is there a way to upload it to the site?

Thanks
Danny
ArnulfoAdmin 7th Dec 2016

Likes 119

Greetings Danny!

Thank you for contacting us in our forums.

Yes and No actually, first is Yes, it is possible to make your own theme and customize it fully according to your own desire.

But No, because there is no easy way on doing this because you cannot just upload a pre-coded or pre-designed theme and say that it's done.

You can go to your Admin Panel, then look for "THEME BUILDER", with the theme builder you can slice the images from that theme and upload it manually and design your own website. We have lots of customers that are using iClan Websites that at the same time, they are the one who designed their own theme. You can also watch the tutorial video that you can find on the Theme Builder itself.

Just let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy 7th Dec 2016

Likes 0

Thank you Arnulfo,

I decided to go with this service, actually it was a toss up between this site and iclan, I just likes the ease of this one better. And we purchased a theme here we like and will edit it to our liking,

Thanks again.
Danny
ArnulfoAdmin 7th Dec 2016

Likes 119

Hey there Danny!

Glad to know that you chose us for your own personal Clan website!

If there is anything else we can do to help you, just open a support ticket or post something in our forums.

We are surely glad to help you out.

Also, if you have other features in mind that we can possibly implement, let us know and please do share your ideas as well.

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter