Ventrilo Panel
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Nutzapunya 14th Jan 2014

Likes 0

Our clan has a ventrilo server we've had for years via another provider.  However we'd like to have a panel on our website that shows the status of our ventrilo server (aka the channels, who's online, etc).  Am I missing an already include panel to make this happen or how would I go about doing this.  I have the script from our provider with the information.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
shockix 10th Oct 2014

Likes 1

I think this would be a great suggestion as well. I rank this as high on my suggestion list and is much needed.

Thank you,

~Shockix
Evie 11th Oct 2014

Likes 73

Gentlemen:

As of the moment, you have the ability to add your Ventrilo server on your website.

Just go to admin panel > menu > settings > voice server

The rest of the options mentioned is a work in progress.

Happy gaming!
shockix 11th Oct 2014

Likes 1

This is to add a Ventrilo Voice Server outside of the website. We are looking for a way to add a Ventrilo Status Panel to the website to display Ventrilo Status information, especially one that we may have purchased from iclanwebsites.com
Evie 12th Oct 2014

Likes 73

Hello Shockix,

I've gone ahead and created a ticket for you so our senior developer could get back to you with an accurate response.

Happy gaming!
Dawn 12th Oct 2014

Likes 43

Hello, I've responded to the ticket Evie made for you.. Please respond to the ticket if you need further assistance. Thanks!
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter