voting problems
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
multigamingcommunity 2nd Nov 2013

Likes 0

Hi  ,we are currently having problem voting off our website . It has been like this for a couple of days now. The link to clan guilds site works fine but when you go to click on the arrow ours is showing light grey instead of dark grey and wont let you press to vote . This is affecting around 75 % of our members . Any idea how to sort this out ? Thanks  www.multigamingcommunity.com.
JamesAdmin 2nd Nov 2013

Likes 293

You're talking about guildrecruitment.co? You can only vote once per 24 hours per IP address.

Likes 0

yes its guild recruitment,and yes I know you can vote only once per 24 hours ,the button you press goes light grey.its been the same for 2 days now and like I said only probably 3 people can use it to vote as for the rest of us its like we have voted,even though we havnt and that's about 20 something of us,any ideas ?
JamesAdmin 2nd Nov 2013

Likes 293

Yep, I have found the problem. Many scripts have been disabled since the previous update. These are now running, but may take several hours to process for every single website.

I have credited your account with 10 premium days, thanks for reporting.

Likes 0

Thankyou all sorted now,regards from us all at mgc
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter