Web page folders
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Winters@winters83 27th Jan 2014

Likes 59

Hi, i'm just wondering is it possible to create sub folders when creating web pages. Basically i'm creating a walkthrough and i have one folder marked as "Guides". I then want to put a number of sub folders in the Guides folder for the different factions instead of having everything all in one folder. An example of some of the folders i want to create would look something like this:

• Guides/Federation/Klingon War/         (missions for Klingon War would go into this folder)
  • Guides/Federation/Wasteland/           (missions for Wasteland would go into this folder)
  • Guides/Klingon/Empire/                       (missions for Empire would go into this folder)
  • Guides/Klingon/Warzone/                    (missions for Warzone would go into this folder)

lol Hope this makes sense

Signature Picture
JamesAdmin 27th Jan 2014

Likes 293

Thanks for this idea
Winters@winters83 17th Aug 2014

Likes 59

Hey James, just wondering if there is any chance that this idea could be put back on the table. It would really make things sooooo much easier to organise web pages if we could create sub-folders within folders. Thanks.

Signature Picture
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter