Web Pages, what & how to ?
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Roberts 1st Apr 2015

Likes 30

Hey 

Was wondering about the web pages options within the admin panel and what & how could i use them too help out on our "clan" site.

At the moment the site consists of the basic frontpage and forums, think i have also arrived at the forum board creation maximum and need to fine tune a lttle better using all the options available.

I understand the basic concept of what they are & the need for coding, (copy and paste from net )  will also study up on it but was just wondering about a few things

The questions are: what can you put in web pages and is there a simple way to do it.

would it be possible to have one page for game match info Example: A few images and wording and have a forum board showing on the bottom/ or top (or something similar). anyway starting to babble . was just too get a general idea on web pages, what they are and if anyone had any links (easy) to help me get started;

Thanks all.

Roberts

Signature Picture
Last Edit: 2nd Apr 2015 by Roberts
Evie 1st Apr 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

Webpage is another independent panel that you can add on your page. You could put videos or pictures on there. With Matches( from the site), it's not tailored to work on a blank webpage. It has it's own settings on the custom panel. But you can still choose to add Matches on the webpage as long as you are well oriented with customized coding. Feel free to explore your options.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Roberts 2nd Apr 2015

Likes 30

ah ok, thanks Evie i get the general idea.

If i got it right, Once webpage is created with what i want i can then just copy the panel link and incorparate into site which will open a new page when clicked?. Noted for the customization and the need to know the right coding and i will study up on this, are there any easy guides that someone could link too for easy reference and learning?.

thanks all, thnx Evie .

Roberts

Signature Picture
Last Edit: 2nd Apr 2015 by Roberts
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter