website not there.
Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
H4wk3y3z 18th May 2016

Likes 55

This morning I woke up and was going to check our website and it is no longer there..

http://epchpro.clanwebsit ... e.com

I am Co-Owner of this website and an admin of the site also. I would like to know what happened to the site and if there is any way to bring it back?
Last Edit: 18th May 2016 by H4wk3y3z
VIPER 18th May 2016

Likes 144

Yes i am the owner of this site aka epoch pro, and yes he is a admin over there with me but i dont no what is wrong but the website is not there and i have not asked for it to be taken down or archived what so ever so please get back with us asap please because i cant keep waiting for a answer please.
H4wk3y3z 18th May 2016

Likes 55

Waiting 8 hours for a response from y'all because we are a site that pays is unacceptable guys. Would like a response soon or we'll just take our money elsewhere.
VIPER 18th May 2016

Likes 144

Come on guys wth man where is our website gone to or taken down for something or what i mean no answer in over 12 hrs , is there a problem with the website we have had with yall for over a year have the fbi came in and shut us down or did it just go poof i mean come on we need some answers as to why epochpro.clanwebsite.com is no more , i mean no one has ask for it to be deleted or archive or nothing we were just on it last night which neither one of us touched any dns settings or anything so a quick response on this matter would be nice since we have over 1400 members wondering why the website is not showing up.
[Admin]Arnulfo 19th May 2016

Likes 122

Hello there,

As I've checked your website, it was shut down because your website have violated a DMCA Rules.

We have received a ticket from a person complaining that you are using copyrighted works from the original owner and selling it to your website.

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

VIPER 19th May 2016

Likes 144

hello yes i cant check the website because yall have locked me out of it to see if i even had any copyright issue which i didnt there was nothing but forums post and videos other players have added how can i go about checking the website to make sure
VIPER 19th May 2016

Likes 144

DMCA Counter Notification From Viper of Epoch Pro

This notification is said to be true in all forms and by law replied to from you, iclanwebsite hosting company of epoch pro website,
that the copyright infringement allegations are false and demands that the removed content be restored upon you checking the website for your self and released said information and website back to epoch pro here at iclanwebsite. This DMCA COUNTER NOTIFICATION at the time of this letter is dated 05/19/2016 at 12:15 pm central time. These are false claims from the said person and are using the DMCA process in a illegal way just have said Website that is currently offline  epochpro.clanwebsite.com because of his actions on the epoch pro server. The accuser has already made false claims to youtube which have already been overturned because he made a false claim. By law you are required to put the website back in working order and with this DMCA Counter NOTIFICATION all parties are to be included in this and said accuser will have 14 days to file court papers if so said copyright law was broken on the epoch pro website.  Any questions or issues please contact me at dcundiff30@gmail.com. Thank you and as stated before we have not used no material that was not avaliable to the public for free at epochmod.com website which host epoch and free scripts to use on the gaming server which there is no law being broken by said accuser which has stated there is. Once again these are false claims which you can check the website your self to see that said accuser is abusing the DMCA Process.

Dear Iclanwebsites, Inc.;

Please find attached to this letter a list of material removed by you pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512. I have a good faith belief that this material was removed or disabled in error as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material. I declare that this is true and accurate under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America.

For the purposes of this matter, I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in Houma, La. I also consent to service of process by the person providing notification under Section 512(c)(1)(C) or that person that filled the DMCA TAKE DOWN.

List of Material Removed by iclanwebsites
epochpro.iclanwebsites.com

Read more: http://community.iclanweb ... 679077#ixzz497kkFulR
Last Edit: 19th May 2016 by VIPER
VIPER 19th May 2016

Likes 144

READ THIS ICLANWEBSITES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
[Admin]Arnulfo 20th May 2016

Likes 122

Hello,

I have replied to your ticket already.

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

H4wk3y3z 20th May 2016

Likes 55

Thank you for assisting us with this matter Arnulfo.
[Admin]Arnulfo 25th May 2016

Likes 122

You are welcome

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Forum » Community Forums » Help and Support
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter