Chat box timestamp text - obscured.
Forum » Bug Reports » Bug Reports
Open Bug
Neil 16th Jul 2015

Likes 147

Hello, thank-you for helping/taking a look:

Please visit my site here

To the top-right is the chat box module.  From there you can see that the Timestamp placed when text is entered, is obscured by the scroll-bar.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Also, the 'Alert Status' module (top-left), which is a user created one, has the scroll-bar showing when it is not required.  Am I able to do something to rid me of that?  Thank-you for your help.

Last Edit: 16th Jul 2015 by Neil
X-Ployt 16th Jul 2015

Likes 29

Maybe adding padding via the theme editor would fix it?

Signature Picture

Neil 17th Jul 2015

Likes 147

Thanks for the idea; unfortunately not working from the theme editor. Am attempting to look at the CSS.
Evie 19th Jul 2015

Likes 73

Hi there,

Please try to check on the theme builder on admin panel > menu > content > themebuilder; make sure you're editing the correct page.

On the first drop down, choose 'Options' and on the second drop-down, choose 'customize widths.'

Hope this helps.
Neil 20th Jul 2015

Likes 147

Thank-you. I have selected the default pages option and altered the widths as you advise, as well as altering padding for the columns and windows. Nothing changes what I see. It all stays the same.
Evie 20th Jul 2015

Likes 73

Let me go ahead and create a ticket for you so our senior representative could get back to you on this.

Please bear with us.
Forum » Bug Reports » Bug Reports
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter