Panel Updates
Forum » Bug Reports » Bug Reports
Open Bug
AS1 Prophet 17th Jul 2015

Likes 11

Every time i add a new panel to a page i am working on it never updates when i look at the website. I have had this problem many of times. That along with the fact you can't make duplicate panels is just disappointing. The tournament system is broken and dose not work also automation only work for some aspects of the site we should be able to use them for when members wright blogs, post videos, add photos to a gallery and more. I have invested so much time in my website just frustrated with things not working and over all lack of customization. We don't want to move over to another clan management system but soon we have no other choice.  

PLAYASONE.COM
Facebook.com/AS1Network
Twitter.com/AS1Network
Youtube.com/AS1Network

Evie 19th Jul 2015

Likes 73

Hi AS1 Prophet,

Apologies on the inconvenience.

The Tournament system is a known bug and has been worked on by our developers. Please bear with us while we are working on a fix.

The panels on the site, please try to use Chrome, when you hit "Save" please try to clear your cache and cookies and log off then log back in the site.

The 'Saved' changes should update.

Cheers!
Forum » Bug Reports » Bug Reports
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter