When awarding award they only show for one
Forum » Bug Reports » Bug Reports
Bug Fixed
PHR x BOELL x 8th Oct 2016

Likes 365

When awarding an award they only show for one member on the activity feed, is there a way to list all the members on the feed to give them a good job as well, also when you like an award it isnt only a like for them , for example i like an award for a member and a week later another is award an award they all ready have a like, its almost like its not a seprate award but one big notification. 

The reason we fight isn't for politics, but for your brother to the left and right to see another day..

Only the dead have seen the end of the war -George Santayana

[Admin]Arnulfo 8th Oct 2016

Likes 125

Hello,

May I know your website name and url?

Also, can you give us an example for the first problem that you have stated? Like provide a screenshot or a video if needed.

For the second one, that would be a feature request though. I will take note of that in our system queue.

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

PHR x BOELL x 9th Oct 2016

Likes 365

Website is Phrclan.clanwebsite.com . I took a series of shots during each step to show you what happened and how it only displays one member getting an award even though all three should have showed up. And you can see the award notification said it was for electronkid then you go to activity and it shows Tbone

The reason we fight isn't for politics, but for your brother to the left and right to see another day..

Only the dead have seen the end of the war -George Santayana

File:
Size:
123.38 KB
Rate:
  0 votes
Downloads:
Time:
9th Oct 2016
Resolution:
750 x 1334
File:
Size:
107.72 KB
Rate:
  0 votes
Downloads:
Time:
9th Oct 2016
Resolution:
750 x 1334
File:
Size:
339.39 KB
Rate:
  0 votes
Downloads:
Time:
9th Oct 2016
Resolution:
750 x 1334
Forum » Bug Reports » Bug Reports
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter