Automatic email for donations
Forum » Community Forums » Feature Requests
kbenton00 3rd Sep 2015

Likes 2

Hello,

I set up an automation to send an email thanking members for their donations.  My understanding is that the automation sequence only fires once every 24 hrs and that once the email has been sent and the member is on the automation event log then they will not receive another email if they donate again.

My questions:  
Do we have a way to send out the thank you email immediately once the donation has been received?  A fire immediately conditional?

Can they receive multiple emails for multiple donations without the previous event being removed from the log?

Is there a better/alternate way for sending out thank you emails?  Did I miss something obvious?

Regards,
KB
Last Edit: 3rd Sep 2015 by kbenton00
Pahkiller 26th May

Likes 6

I normally just email the donators personally, give that personal touch and auto emails don't work that great at the moment..

[Admin]Arnulfo 8th Jun

Likes 122

Hello there,

To answer your questions:

My questions:
Do we have a way to send out the thank you email immediately once the donation has been received? A fire immediately conditional?
Currently, this is not possible because Automations are created to work like this. You can then do this by doing it manually.
Can they receive multiple emails for multiple donations without the previous event being removed from the log?
What do you mean by this?
Is there a better/alternate way for sending out thank you emails? Did I miss something obvious?
You can use Newsletters feature to send out emails or you can use Massive PM.

Thank you again for using iClanWebsites!

Arnulfo,
Customer Care

Forum » Community Forums » Feature Requests
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter