Recruitment - Polling for Membership.
Forum » Community Forums » Feature Requests
SLiver <The_Soloist> 24th Mar

Likes 6

Okay, let me explain how my Guild works when someone is being Recruited before I state what I'm looking for.

<Applicant> Reads our 'Basic Rules' through the 'Recruiting Form' & agrees to them. an Officer then
approves said <Applicant>'s Form & then Accepts them as a "Member" (according to Website terminology),
but in fact they become a <Recruit> on our Site. During this process, an Auto-Document goes in to our
'Recruitment Board' Forum for Members & Officers to Up Vote or Down Vote said <Recruit> for
Membership. (30 Day Trial Period).
With that said, what I would like implemented (and should be completely possible) is a Polling System
that auto-attaches itself to said Auto-Document that goes to our 'Recruitment Board' Forum. So in the
"Edit Recruitment Forms" Section, I would like the option to add this Polling System. To the point where
I could change the Polls to state whatever I wish, as I could on a Forum Post.
The reasoning is, our Guild is given the responsibility to Up Vote or Down Vote every single Recruit once
you have become at least a <Member>. Not only that, whether you Up Voted or Down Voted, you are told
to list your reasoning in the direction of your Vote. Up Voting can be a simple summarized reason, where
Down Voting requires a more detailed reason in the direction of your choice.
Our <Recruit> doesn't ever even get to view their (or others) Recruitment Polling Process. They MUST BE
a <Member> to view anyone being Recruited after them.

Thanks. Hope that makes the point accurate enough.

Signature Picture
SLiver <The_Soloist> 8th Apr

Likes 6

Not getting much confidence in this getting done, although I appreciate the "views".
But not seeing any "replies", after this long, from the iClan Team is lacking in confidence.

Signature Picture
TiQ 26th Apr

Likes 10

I had the same impression after a few weeks.
Not even sure if there is a team or only one guy handling stuff from time to time.

I'd like to see a change log where updates, features are described with time stamp. Don't think there are changes in the last months. And still it's not that good, that it wouldn't need any.
SLiver <The_Soloist> 29th Apr

Likes 6

Thanks. At least I'm not the only one waiting & hoping something at least gets said.

Signature Picture
Forum » Community Forums » Feature Requests
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter