Recruitment - Polling for Membership.
Forum » Community Forums » Feature Requests
⚔ SLiver ⚔ 24th Mar 2018

Likes 6

Okay, let me explain how my Guild works when someone is being Recruited before I state what I'm looking for.

<Applicant> Reads our 'Basic Rules' through the 'Recruiting Form' & agrees to them. an Officer then
approves said <Applicant>'s Form & then Accepts them as a "Member" (according to Website terminology),
but in fact they become a <Recruit> on our Site. During this process, an Auto-Document goes in to our
'Recruitment Board' Forum for Members & Officers to Up Vote or Down Vote said <Recruit> for
Membership. (30 Day Trial Period).
With that said, what I would like implemented (and should be completely possible) is a Polling System
that auto-attaches itself to said Auto-Document that goes to our 'Recruitment Board' Forum. So in the
"Edit Recruitment Forms" Section, I would like the option to add this Polling System. To the point where
I could change the Polls to state whatever I wish, as I could on a Forum Post.
The reasoning is, our Guild is given the responsibility to Up Vote or Down Vote every single Recruit once
you have become at least a <Member>. Not only that, whether you Up Voted or Down Voted, you are told
to list your reasoning in the direction of your Vote. Up Voting can be a simple summarized reason, where
Down Voting requires a more detailed reason in the direction of your choice.
Our <Recruit> doesn't ever even get to view their (or others) Recruitment Polling Process. They MUST BE
a <Member> to view anyone being Recruited after them.

Thanks. Hope that makes the point accurate enough.

Signature Picture
⚔ SLiver ⚔ 8th Apr 2018

Likes 6

Not getting much confidence in this getting done, although I appreciate the "views".
But not seeing any "replies", after this long, from the iClan Team is lacking in confidence.

Signature Picture
TiQ 26th Apr 2018

Likes 11

I had the same impression after a few weeks.
Not even sure if there is a team or only one guy handling stuff from time to time.

I'd like to see a change log where updates, features are described with time stamp. Don't think there are changes in the last months. And still it's not that good, that it wouldn't need any.
⚔ SLiver ⚔ 29th Apr 2018

Likes 6

Thanks. At least I'm not the only one waiting & hoping something at least gets said.

Signature Picture
Forum » Community Forums » Feature Requests
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter