i clans
Forum » Community Forums » Testimonials
xox Shane 22nd Dec 2014

Likes 0

I have been running websites with i clans for years in that time i have had lots of new people start websites from us and are all using IClans  LoST (http://www.lost-clan.com ) was the first clan i help build up as a uk side we gave idea and suggestion me and a couple of spoke with james on the phone about awards systems and stuff like that i have come back on last night after taking a year off and the prices have gone so high we have allways been on Premium+ since that is the best one for what we use.i cant understand why it has gone up so much i work but still 100 pound a year i think is way too much. the website layout is amazing so easy to use and they are very quick at helping i have never had any problems with i clans till i come on last night i have message a couple of people just waiting on a reply Thanks  

Last Edit: 22nd Dec 2014 by xox Shane
JamesAdmin 22nd Dec 2014

Likes 293

Hi Shane.

Thanks for the kind words.

We don't increase prices for old customers. If you did cancel your plan, just open a ticket and we can custom invoice you the same previous price.
Forum » Community Forums » Testimonials
Please login or register to reply.
Welcome to the support forums!

Welcome to the community forums!

If you're a premium customer and need urgent support or need to share personal details, please open a ticket from inside your Admin Panel.

Otherwise, please register to post in these forums.

Thank you!
Twitter